An increasing number of warehouses and industrial facilities are choosing automated solutions to improve their warehouse operations, profits, and workplace health and safety. Built on the Ferris Wheel principle, vertical automated storage works by bringing a selected tray directly to the operator.
Vertical storage solutions find applications across a wide range of industries; logistics & distribution, automotive, manufacturing, transportation, energy & utilities, aerospace & defence, healthcare, and food & beverage.
Benefits of Vertical Automated Storage
By installing a vertical automated storage system, our customers experience huge time savings and often find that expensive overtime hours are significantly reduced.
Further benefits include:
- Improved storage management with controlled access using password protection.
- Productivity gains with fewer people needed to pick, so resources can be deployed across the business.
- Space savings – reduces amount of floor space used by up to 80%.
- Fully integrated controller and software options for improved inventory accuracy.
- State-of-the-art German design and engineering means no scheduled maintenance needed, which is unique in the industry.
- Ergonomic benefits, with parts brought to the operator, eliminating stooping, reaching and heavy lifting.
- Consolidated and tracking of assets and spare parts.
Connect Your Entire Business
Our sister company Klugo is a 5 Star NetSuite Implementation Partner, providing clever industry solutions for businesses across a variety of industries. NetSuite is a cloud-based business management platform that enables you to manage your entire value chain, from marketing & sales, demand planning and procurement, assembly, supplier management, warehouse management, inventory control, and pick, pack & ship.
More and more businesses are starting to connect their entire operation, from back office to front office processes. Using automated vertical storage and cloud technology, each storage machine in your warehouse/s can be treated as a location, enabling them to deplete stock, driving procurement and demand planning.
Get in touch to find out how your business can reap the benefits of vertical automated storage.