Used Nakamura-Tome Super NTX-S CNC Lathe for Sale
Nakamura-Tome is a world-leading manufacturer of high quality, hand-built CNC milling and metal lathes and multi-axis turning centres. Being hand crafted, each machine is perfectly finished for superior machining.
The Super NTX – S lathe offers faster cycle times due to simultaneous machining with upper and lower tools.
Used Nakamura Super NTX–S Benefits
- Great value, purchase from $270K vs $650K for a new machine
- Immediate delivery, no wait times, it’s in-stock and ready to go.
- Price includes installation.
- Complimentary two weeks’ on-site training by application engineer. Learn the full capabilities of the machine. Training will be offered in July.
- The machine is set up in our Sydney show room ready for demos.
|Title:||Nakamura Super NTX S|
|Type of Sale:||Quoted to Customer Spec|
|No. in Stock:||1|
|Make:||Nakamura – Tome|
Power On hours: 4733
Actual run hours: 30% – 40% less
• Parts catcher bucket – T with stocker
• Half index turret capable of 24 tools.
• Milling Function 5.5/3.7 Kw – 3600 RPM
• Capable of 12 live tools.
• 8” chuck
• Part ejector Spring type
• Coolant piping above spindle
• High speed tool spindle 12,000min-1
• Tool shank type Capto C6
• MAX. tool diameter 120mm
• MAX. tool length 300mm
• MAX. tool weight 8kg
19” Touch screen / parts catcher bin.
Door for the parts catcher on inner right door. Machine with ChipBlaster Coolant unit.
Read more about the Nakamura-Tome brand.
Read more about our new lathes for sale.
For more information;
If you are in the Northern Region of Australia, please call Anthony Mitchell on 0412 126 579
If you are in the Southern Region of Australia, please call Julian Turner on 0423 797 101