Two Ex Demo MAXIEM 1530 Waterjet Machining Centres for Sale
|Title:||Maxiem 1530 Waterjet INSTOCK|
|No. in Stock:||2|
Both in-stock waterjet machines are 40hp, one with A-Jet, one without.
Designed for a wide range of machining needs, the MAXIEM 1530 sets a higher standard for precision abrasive waterjet machining. The rigid tank design is scaled to handle common plate sizes with room to spare. The advanced linear motion system uses digital linear encoders to provide instant micron-level cutting head position feedback to the controller to assure accurate part production.
Equipped with a diamond-integrated MAXJET 5i Nozzle, the 1530 can cut virtually any material quickly and efficiently, maximising profitability.
Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry
- Backed by OMAX exclusive Intelli-MAX Software with real world cutting data
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floor space utilisation
- Mobile control station allows operators direct and efficient access to the cutting process with storage for all of the tools and spares
- Powerful all-in-one controller computer with large 23″ screen
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
- No tool changes & minimal fixturing dramatically reduce setup
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals and composites to glass and plastics
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- Optional Intelli-CAM software program is available with two tools in one that can generate either 2D or 3D tool paths from 3D models.
- Highly efficient, industry-proven direct drive pumps available up to 40 hp with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- Uses substantially less cooling water than inefficient hydraulic intensifier pumps
- Lowest electrical consumption compared to other pump technology