Headland AdminSheet Metal
The TruLaser 5030 fiber from TRUMPF offers you the most economical solution for highly efficient, thin sheet metal cutting.
The 5030 offers you the most economical solution for highly efficient thin sheet metal processing. In this field of application it takes full advantage of the high feed rates of the energy-efficient, fiber-guided TruDisk laser.
TruLaser 5030 Advantages
- High productivity for thin sheet metal
- Minimal nonproductive time
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Minimal space requirements
- Wide variety of materials
More Productive on Thin Sheet Metal
- Up to tripled feed rates thanks to solid-state laser TruDisk
- Highly dynamic system due to direct drives
- Up to 20 % reduced costs per part
Minimal Non-Productive Time
Universal cutting head with collision protection feature for all sheet thicknesses.
- Automatic nozzle changer
- Maintenance-free fibre beam transport system
- Optimised maintenance concept with maintenance assistant
- Best accessibility to maintenance points
Optimum Energy Efficiency
- Doubled efficiency of TruDisk 3001 solid state laser
- Reduced power consumption of the machine
- Optional universal cooling interface for further use of the heat
Minimal Space Requirements
- Up to 20 % less space requirements
- Compact design thanks to integrated switch cabinets and compact dust extractor
- Flexible in set-up thanks to fiber beam transport system
Wide Variety of Materials
- Cutting of copper and brass with TRUMPF standard cutting data
- Processing of PVC-coated stainless steel without any problems
For more information about our range of TRUMPF laser cutting machinery, please visit our Laser Cutting section on our main site, or call or Sheet Metal Division on 1300 592 061.