With the largest network of factory trained full-time technicians, we strive to keep them trained-up, knowledgable and ready to support our customers.
Engineer Training Updates
- Rory spent five weeks with TRUMPF Korea, completing a TruDisk workshop, TSI (Beckhoff IPC) and data backup course, and a Sinumerik 840D SL – loading the control and configuring with system parameterisation.
- Rajeev trained with TRUMPF Germany for five weeks on the TruBend Series 5000 and TruBend Cell 7000.
- Eben and Pierre carried out training at Hänel in Germany on the vertical storage machines.
- Ash, our Technology Specialist, went to Thailand for HänelSoft training.
- Jan and Kim undertook Laser Tube training.
All engineers finished the following E-Learning courses:
- Driver Fatigue Management – E-Learning Version 2
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness – E-Learning
- Electrical Safety Essentials – E-Learning Version 2
- Hazardous Substances Safety Essentials – E-Learning Version 2
- Height Safety Essentials – E-Learning Version 2
- Lockout Tag out – E-Learning Version 2
- Noise and Hearing Loss Prevention – E-Learning
- Social Media Email & Online Etiquette – E-Learning
- Understanding Safety at Work – E-Learning Version 2
- Warehouse Manual Handling – E-Learning Version 2
- Workplace Bullying & Harassment – E-Learning Version 2
We currently have applications training available in our Sydney showroom on the following machines:
We have the following machines available for demonstrations:
- TRUMPF TruPrint 1000 – Melbourne.
- Hänel vertical storage – Melbourne and Sydney.
- SOCO with Robot – Sydney.
Upcoming events at Headland
This year’s Oktoberfest event will be held on Thursday 26 October 4-8pm. Places are limited, so make sure you register here.
Prior to Oktoberfest, this year we are holding a Warehouse Distribution Productivity Hour from 3pm, where you will find out how vertical storage combined with NetSuite cloud software is increasing employee productivity. Register here.
Stay tuned for more service news!