On February 18, Headland and TRUMPF will be presenting three high-tech TRUMPF machines demonstrated by local and international specialists.
The Next Innovation to Solid State Laser Cutting – TruLaser 3030 Fiber
The TruLaser 3030 Fiber is a flexible cutting machine that is operator friendly. With its ability to cut mild steel of all sheet thicknesses, this machine is known to improve business profitability.
- Flexible for all sheet metal thicknesses
- Designed for an industrial environment
- Minimal routine maintenance, annual water, or filter changes
- Ideal for remote welding, hybrid welding, laser cladding and laser heat treatment
The Productive Machine – TruLaser 5030 Fiber
The TruLaser 5030 Fiber is the most economical solution for highly productive processing. The new 8kw machine is faster, more efficient and can cut thicker metals to suit your customer requirements.
- High productivity and part quality
- Universally applicable with the BrightLine fiber option
- Minimal non-productive time
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Wide variety of materials
The Fastest Press Brake Machine in the World – TruBend 7036
The perfect combination between operator and machine interaction, the TruBend 7036 processes materials with high speed and acceleration for outstanding productivity.
- Ergonomic, high-speed bending
- Adjustable arm and footrests
- Equipped with a torque drive for higher surface area productivity
- Rapid positioning thanks to a gearless electric direct drive for the beams
To see these machines in action and to learn more, make sure you register your attendance at our inaugural Technology Event. To secure your place at our exclusive event click here. For more information call 1300 592 061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org