Headland AdminCase Studies
Headland Open House Oktobefest was a great afternoon – thank you to those that came along and enjoyed German beer on tap and Bratwursts hot off the BBQ. Here is a summary of the afternoon along with some photos.
Shane Infanti – CEO of AMTIL had some good points to make. Success comes when preparation meets opportunity – there are three critical areas which will ensure you are prepared.
Areas of Focus
- The right technology
- Being committed to good business practices
- Investing in the skills of your people
- ECO cars – EV Engineering Consortia (a group of 8 companies) are building seven proof of concept cars
- Aerospace and Defence Industry – the Global Supply Chain agreements that the Australian government has signed with some of the biggest defence companies in the world including Boeing, Lockhead Martin, Northrop Grummam, Thales, Raytheon, Eurocopter and BAE Systems. These companies are actively seeking Australian suppliers to be part of their supply base. Be prepared and have a point of difference. If you do, these companies will want to see you.
- Rail – Bombardier have a number of big projects on the go at the moment with 66 electric trains for SA, 40 Velocity train and 50 low floor trams for Victoria.
Approach these companies direct or link up with industry associations such as AMTIL, Industry Capability Network and Government departments.
- Enterprise Connect – a free detailed report on your business provided with up to $20,000 available for tailored advisory services
- The Clean Technology Program – due to be released early next year $32 Billion assistance package to help manufacturers adjust to a life in a carbon constrained future
- New South Wales Government is in the process of developing a Manufacturing Industry Action Plan – write to Shane Infanti to ensure your views are included firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on the Industry Capability Network
- The Defence and Industry E-portal is another useful tool
- ManufactureLink – they also list on this site requests for jobs and tender opportunities
Contact CEO of AMTIL, Shane Infanti on email@example.com or 03 9800 3666 to discuss any of the above opportunities that could help you grow your business.
A Big Thank you to our Sponsors
For commercial equipment financing contact:
Mobile: 0411 348 916 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 0408 842 678 Email: email@example.com
Mobile: 0424 868 880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies compressed and bulk gases, chemicals and equipment throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Contact Deian Jones on email@example.com or 02 9886 9552.
MAR – Machinery Automation and Robotics
If you are thinking about automating your production line MAR can help. Contact Troy Krogh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9748 7001
Photos of the Day