Introducing the Makino V80S/V90S: the new generation of high speed vertical 5-axis machining centers, delivering the best surface quality with minimal cycle time on the market.
Featuring a tilting spindle design, Makino V80S/V90S takes advantage of slant machining and using shorter tools to achieve better surface quality with reduced vibration, tool deformation, and an increased feed rate.
These high precision vertical machining centers have evolved from Makino’s world-renowned Vi series 3-axis vertical machining centers.
- High speed 20,000 min-1 tilting spindle to prevent unwanted motion for simultaneous 5-axis machining to provide superior surface quality.
- New spindle design for machining of large dies or molds with short tools, for higher cutting feeds and superior outcome.
- Compact tilting/axis unit to ensure axis feed motion is agile and smooth for reduced machining and polishing time.
- Access to the table from three sides for easy operation.
- Compact machine design to save space in your warehouse or factory.
Get in touch for more information on the Makino V80S/V90S.