Spee3D is a world first metal based 3D metal parts printer utilising supersonic3D deposition. The technology manufactures fast, low-cost, near net shape parts suitable for commercial and industrial applications. This 3D metal parts printer is ideally suited for producing parts currently designed for sand or die casting, the end applications include automative, mining, commercial, HVAC and industrial.
- Compressed and heated air – no use of expensive inert gases
- Metal powder readily available for 3D metal parts printing
- Includes proprietary control software
- New parts can be handled instantly
- Robotic arm functionality for superb quality