MicroMAX Precision JetMachining Center
The MicroMAX JetMachining Center is the ideal solution for ultra-precision abrasive waterjet machining. This waterjet uses advanced high precision linear encoders, innovative vibration isolation, and proven software control systems for the highest quality results.
This JetMachining Center is highly precise, with users benefitting from smooth finishes for prototyping and/or production. The machine is capable of a positioning accuracy of less than five microns while retaining all the advantages of abrasive waterjet machining. The MicroMAX has a small, efficient footprint that requires a very minimal floor space.
Equipped with environmental controls, the waterjet ensures quiet, safe and clean operation below 80db. It is also supplied with a range of advanced pressure controls for piercing delicate materials.
This abrasive waterjet can cut a wide variety of materials, including; stainless steel, titanium, carbon fiber, graphite, copper, composites, glass, laminates and more.
- Standard tilt-a-jet cutting head for fast cutting with taper elimination.
- Very high precision with 0.1 micron linear optical encoder system.
- No heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses.
- Easily machines almost any material, including hardened steel as well as annealed steel.
- Powerfully cuts non-conductive and reflective materials.
- Advanced pressure controls for piercing delicate materials.
- Innovative patent-pending process for fine abrasive feed rate.
- The JetMachining Center has a highly rigid structure along with low mass bridges and carriages.
- Vibration isolation of table and gantries.