OMAX Waterjet Provides Speed, Precision and Accuracy
The OMAX waterjet brings the fastest cutting speeds and highest precision compared to any other waterjet in the industry. One of the fastest growing machining processes, users receive a number of benefits from the machine, including accuracy, precision and reliability.
The user-friendly machine boasts a robust design that provides tight tolerance cutting and steady operation. The seamless cutting process leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing the need for further cutting procedures. With no tool changes required and minimal fixturing, setup times are greatly reduced.
The machining process does not produce any noxious fumes, liquids or oils. An environmentally friendly “green” system, the OMAX waterjet uses natural garnet abrasive and water throughout the cutting process.
- Fully equipped with complementary technology for your existing manufacturing process.
- The superior Generation 4 cutting model includes Intelli-PASS corner passing, for faster cut times and higher accuracy parts.
- No heat affected zones means no change in material properties along the cut edge.
- Machines a variety of materials and thicknesses, including; metals, composites, glass and plastics.
- Lowest electrical consumption compared to other pump technology.
- Pre-loaded linear bearings and precision ball screws.
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal space utilisation.
- Precision X/Y Axis rigidly mounted to the cutting table.
OMAX Abrasive Waterjets Video