4-Axis Horizontal Machining Center for Durability and Reliability
For efficient production of ferrous and non-ferrous parts, 4-axis Horizontal Machining Centers from Makino are the reliable solution for 4-axis CNC machining.
Built on the immensely successful a51 platform, the Makino a51nx is a 400mm horizontal machining center with key high performance machining technologies that take productivity, accuracy and machine reliability to the next level.
The 14,000-rpm high-speed, high-power spindle is equipped with 240 Nm of torque, which makes it an excellent fit for ferrous and non-ferrous part production.
With 1G axis acceleration and a standard direct-drive motor B-axis, non cut times are significantly minimised, while a solid casting design and roller-type linear guides guarantee that the whole a51nx work envelope is used to its full potential.
The dynamic 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center provides the foundation for industry-leading dependability and high performance machining capability, with one-piece way covers (X and Z) along with a dual-supported tool-change arm.
- 14,000-rpm high-speed, high-power spindle features 240 Nm of torque, making it well suited for ferrous and non-ferrous part production.
- 1G axis acceleration and a standard direct-drive motor B-axis minimises non-cut times.
- Built by industry leaders in speed, accuracy and precision.
- Designed and built for long-term reliability.
- Maintains accuracy and productivity for a longer period.
- Highest residual value in the industry – up to 20% over 10 years.