Secure Chemicals and Materials with Hänel Laboratories Storage Solutions
Safely storing chemicals, shelving for drugs, apparatus and records is of high importance in the scientific sector, along with the need for a protective environment for storing sterile equipment. With Hänel vertical carousel storage system, laboratory technicians can easily access information or equipment due to the multiple access points within the system.
- Prompt retrieval of apparatus.
- Integrated controller guarantees that shelving for drugs, chemicals and materials stored in Hänel vertical shelving systems are not kept past their expiry date.
- All materials and apparatus retrieved can be logged and traced back to their respective users.
- Storage categories can be assigned to relevant staff.
- Hänel Rotomat vertical shelving systems store, secure and protect thousands of instruments.
- Chemicals and materials can be selected by barcode or storage number to be withdrawn from the machines.
- Antimicrobial surface finish for sterile environments.
- Sealing used on the machines provides optimum permeability.
- Heavy anodised aluminium containers can be easily stored alongside sterilised surgical instruments.
- Pathology specimens can be stored in Hänel carousel shelving systems.
- Retrieval points can be set on multiple levels in hospitals with several floors.
- Access areas can be installed in the operating rooms for surgical instruments.
- Temperature sensitive supplies can be stored thanks to ClimateStore® technology.
Download our FREE Guide to Laboratory Storage which profiles Hanel’s use in the medical sector