We can’t run face to face demonstrations, but we can run weekly live webinars
We’ll cover the key topics you asked to know more about. Join our weekly challenge and complete the whole series.
Our resident Waterjet expert Matthew Weaver is running these weekly live demos via webinar platform Zoom, from our showroom in Burwood, Victoria. We’ve outlined the topics below. Sign up for all or one off and we’ll send you a reminder closer to the time. Join us!
During these waterjet live demonstrations, you’ll have an opportunity to ask Matt directly and receive instant feedback. Where possible, Matt will also demonstrate and answer your request live. These demonstrations will be short and sharp, only taking up to 15 minutes of your day.
- 17 September at 1pm AEST – Technology – materials; what thicknesses and type of materials can a waterjet cut?
- 24 September at 1pm AEST – Technology – pressure; what do the different pressures mean and what are the pros and cons?
- 1 October at 1pm AEST – Technology – how to maintain and service my waterjet machine? how do I know when I need a service?
- 8 October at 1pm AEST – Technology – what do all the different pump options mean and which one is best for my application?
- 15 October at 1pm AEST – Technology – how a waterjet works, and how it can compliment my sheet metal or CNC business?
- 22 October at 1pm AEST – Software – an overview, how to use it, what it can really do, what training is required?
- 29 October at 1pm AEST – Consumables – what consumables and garnet does my waterjet need and what is the usual consumption rates?
- 5 November at 1pm AEST – Before I buy – what are the key question to ask all the waterjet suppliers before I make a decision?
Sign up below and add any notes of what dates you’ll be joining or simply add all.