InspecVision Demonstration, 26 August, 3PM AEST Live from Europe
InspecVision reverse engineering, 2D and 3D scanning machines are hosting a live event at the end of August.
InspecVision machines are used by the Sheet Metal industry to improve quality control and reduce waste.
Topics to be covered within the hour include:
- What the 2D machine is used for: inspection and reverse engineering
- How the systems work; high resolution camera, table with backlight, Planar software
- Type of applications -sheet metal, gaskets, o-rings, laminations etc
- Additional options – SurfScan (Augmented Reality function), Opti-Scan, Repositioning etc
- Range of sizes
- Some examples of case studies
- Some further detail on features of the software
Read more about the range of machines available.
Please register your interest below and an invite will be sent with the link for the webinar on 26 August at 3pm AEST. We hope you can join us.