Headland AdminCNC Machine Tools
Here is a look at what Headland will be showcasing at Austech 2015 from May 26-29.
This year at stands 608A and 552 we will be demonstrating a number of machines to suit every machinery application, empowering manufacturers to innovate and reclaim their Sundays.
Maxiem 1530 Waterjet
The Maxiem 1530 waterjet can cut any material quickly and efficiently, maximising profitability. It also comes with a rigid tank design to handle common plate sizes with room to spare. It has a number of benefits to assist manufacturers like:
More efficient cutting
Can easily machine almost any material, from steel and titanium to carbon fibre, composites, glass, and more.
TRUMPF TruBend Series 7000
The TRUMPF TruBend 7036 is an extremely economical machine that allows the operator to work quickly and comfortably. With its adjustable arm and foot rests, a pivoting control panel, and seated operation, this machine provides the best possible working conditions for any operator. It allows for:
- Minimal cost per bend
- Easy setup
- Optimised material flow
- Convenient offline programming
Hanel Vertical Storage
The Hanel Vertical Storage Lift along with an integrated software solution will be on show at Austech. The lift itself saves approximately 80% space, eliminating wasted valuable floor space. Teamed with software management systems, you will be empowered to create an organised and practical warehouse. The Hanel Vertical Storage lift also provides:
- Ergonomic retrieval process, bringing the item to perfect reach level
- Greater flexibility, by expanding and altering storage capacity anytime
- Networked to an intelligent microprocessor controller, the Hanel warehouse storage solution creates a perfect logistics system for inventory management
As part of KASTO’s new range of fully-automated bandsaws, the KASTOwin A 3.3 offers a number of benefits for fabricators who are looking for precise, accurate and efficient technology.
- Customised to the specific application using a modular system design
- Quick motion using servo drive and ball screw spindle for the material feed and the linear guided saw frame
- Automatic band guide arm adjustment
Kaltenbach KKS 400 E
Kaltenbach’s KKS 400 E is the perfect tool for high cutting capacity. This efficient machine increases productivity and is extremely versatile in its application. The machine is easy to use enabling:
- Clamping, sawing, reverse motion, opening – at the touch of a button
- Suitable for single cuts and processing small batches
- Push-button adjustment of the cutting height
Don’t forget to sign up for a free one-on-one demonstration with a Headland technical specialist, click here to register your place. Also, don’t forget to register for our Austech drinks night. There will be Beer and BBQ as well as a great atmosphere to chat to our Headland team. To register, click here.