Headland Machinery Achieves ISO (9001, 14001 and 45001) Accreditation
Headland Machinery is proud to announce we have recently received ISO certification in the following areas;
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management (QMS)
- ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001-2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management
Karthik Anantha and Managing Director, Richard Kloe led the project, our Financial Controller Nick Bedson was project sponsor. Karthik explained upon receiving the news, he was very pleased to obtain accreditation quickly, but not surprised.
“I’m very happy that Headland has achieved ISO accreditation so quickly. From a Quality perspective Headland had always followed best practices. During the audit stages, the auditor mentioned a few times that Headland’s Quality was already at an ISO standard by looking at past records. Since majority of our process and procedures are in accordance with ISO, we achieved ISO in a short amount of time.”
Karthik Anantha , Project Manager, Headland Machinery.
What this Means for our Clients
As a Headland client this accreditation gives you comfort we are following international best practice when it comes to delivering you quality products and services. Accreditation guarantees our commitment to continual improvement and positive client experiences.
- Assurance – Headland is recognised as a leader in its field and accountable for following international best practices.
- Compliance – Our technology complies with and meets Australian safety standards. Our suppliers we choose to work with are ISO certified.
- Our People – Our team of engineers are certified and trained to install machinery, software and provide services to international standards.
- Environment – Headland is committed to following best practice and minimising our impact on the environment. We commit to reducing our impact through thoughtfully disposing of chemicals used within the environment and within the machinery as well as reducing their use. We choose to work with suppliers dedicated to manufacturing environmentally friendly technology that uses less resources and has less impact on the environment.
“We are committed to continual improvement and achieving ISO accreditation ensures we benchmark ourselves against best practice. Not once, but regularly and continuously. We are dedicated to striving for positive client experiences whilst always being focused on Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety”.
George Yammouni, CEO, Headland Machinery.
What this Means for our Organisation
- Maintaining our reputation as a quality supplier to Australian manufacturers.
- Confirmation we are adhering to best practice processes throughout our business.
- Health and safety. Confidence we are following guidelines to ensure we are maintaining a safe environment for our clients and our people.
- Our people. Providing a learning environment where they can grow and develop their skills in-line with ISO accreditation.
- Access to the latest information on industry standards and legislative practice providing workplace guidance on best practice.
More on the Certifications
ISO 9001 (Quality)
Headland has achieved international recognition of our quality management systems and processes. This attests that we respond to clients’ needs quickly, identifying problems and providing solutions faster.
ISO 14001 (Environmental)
Headland through this certification is committed to continually improving our environmental standards, following compliance guidelines and how we operate. We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment. We are conscious of how our actions impact the environment within our immediate and clients’ premises. Read more within our Corporate Responsibility Document.
ISO 45001 (OH&S)
The safety of our people, clients and suppliers is paramount in all that we do. International audit of our practices and processes provides best practice guidelines to ensure we minimise workplace injury and illness, that our safety systems are efficient and that we maintain the highest standards possible.
If you’d like to know more about this accreditation, please contact Karthik Anantha, firstname.lastname@example.org.