CeMAT is heading to Melbourne from July 12-14 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. The global logistics and materials handling event is expected to be bigger and better than last year.
This year, Headland will be exhibiting at the event, promoting all things vertical storage. We will be at stand D43 so come on down and say hello.
An Automated Warehouse or Office that Maximises Efficiency and Saves Space
Why Hänel are Leaders in Vertical Storage Systems
Hänel are world leaders in designing and building automated storage systems since 1953, with tens of thousands of systems sold in 60 countries. All machines are designed and constructed in Germany with precision engineering standards.
The Hänel Lean-Lift warehouse storage system in a high-tech, organisational system that saves on time, costs and floor space.
- Industry-leading performance with high-speed drive
- Shelf spacing optimisation for maximum use of available space
- Lockable service door and access point sliding door for security
- Eco-mode electricity reduction through four levels of automatic standby and shutdown
Hänel Rotomat Office Storage
By using available room height in a tight office environment, the Hänel Rotomat frees up office storage space using the carousel principle.
- Use room height to free up floor space for more desks
- Lock and password protected for secure document storage
- Ergonomic design brings the correct file to eye level, for no more bending or walking long distances.
Hänel Rotomat Industrial Storage
A flexible warehouse storage solution, the Hänel Rotomat Industrial Storage slashes work time and administration costs, bringing the item directly to eye level in a few seconds.
- Industrial storage based on the Ferris wheel carousel principle
- Create 60% more storage capacity
- Compact design that utilises room height, freeing up floor space
What makes Headland Machinery unique is our experience and expertise when it comes to service and support. With well over 25+ engineers Australia wide, Headland is equipped to handle anything from, machine installations, service calls, training and relocations.
Want to know more about Headland’s Service and Support team? Click here.