Are you searching for information about government grants for manufacturers? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Headland will be outlining several programs on offer, now and in the future.
Manufacturing Modernisation Fund
This week, we are highlighting the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund.
The $50 million Manufacturing Modernisation Fund supports manufacturers to modernise their business. This includes adopting new technologies, becoming more productive and creating more jobs. The Australian government are co-funding capital investments and associated reskilling.
Modernisation can include:
- technology upgrades
- efficiency upgrades
- such as energy or process optimisation, and
- more transformative changes, allowing the production of new products or diversifying into new markets.
The goal is to invest in efficient and transformative manufacturing processes. The focus is on small to medium enterprises. This includes job growth and more skilled workers within the manufacturing industry.
The program will run over 3 years.
Are you eligible?
Are you a small or medium manufacturing enterprise? Interested in co-funding of between $50,000 and $1,000,000? This can be for capital investments and associated reskilling. The purpose of the grant is to modernise manufacturing processes. Adopting new technologies, becoming more productive and creating jobs are the aims.
Apply if you are:
- an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
- in manufacturing
- a small or medium-sized enterprise (SMEs) with up to 199 employees (headcount)
- and if you can identify the level of job creation expected from your project.
Deadline to apply: 31 October 2019 5:00 pm AEDT.
Stay tuned! More grants and program information to come.
For more manufacturing and machinery tips and news, subscribe today.