The GlobalMAX range from OMAX is a great way to enter the waterjet cutting industry, with starting investment from under $100K
“If you want to include a waterjet system into your shop, the GlobalMAX range is a great starting point. With an affordable starting price, your returns start sooner. Have a look at the range, we are here to advise on what system will suit your needs” Matt Weaver, Waterjet Solutions”.
- This range is the budget level waterjet machine from OMAX.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a an OMAX waterjet such as OMAX technology, direct drive pump as well as access to software upgrades for the life of your machine.
- With Headland installation, service and support we have factory trained, full-time employed engineers on the ground and ready to support you over the phone or on the shop floor.
- This machine runs windows 10, with many other waterjets on the market running windows 7.
The GlobalMAX range from OMAX includes the following configurations:
- 1508 – with an x-Y cutting envelope of 800 mm x 1,525 mm
- 1530 – with an x-Y cutting envelope of 3,050 mm x 1,530 mm
- 2040 – with an x-Y cutting envelope of 4,038 mm x 2,032 mm