Food and Beverage Vertical Storage Rack
Constant temperature and energy-efficient loading
There has been an increase in demand for vertical storage rack systems across the supply chain in the food sector in recent years, with a particular focus on the benefits of temperature controlled environments, clean rooms and dry store rooms.
DryStore® and ClimateStore® technologies from Hänel integrate into both vertical storage rack systems; the Lean-Lift and Rotomat, allowing perishable goods and sample products to be stored under the requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Delivering expertise and safety in the food and beverage sectors!
We understand the different needs of our clients and Headland Storage has developed customised solution systems for them to ensure the highest possible quality standards. In our Hänel partner network, people show interest mostly in the benefits of temperature controlled environments as well as clean and dry store rooms.
- Controlled label tagging.
- Samples are stored in a clean, temperature controlled environment.
- Electronic heating unit keeps temperatures consistent.
- Easy access to ingredients stored.
- Barcodes can be put on to storage containers for automatic scanning.
- Integrated LED indicators at the access point illuminate, highlighting the exact position of each storage container.
- Store equipment and spare machinery parts and tooling.
- Protect raw materials.
- Store recipes, food and drink securely.