Bring your waterjet cutting in house – let us prove why an OMAX waterjet is right for you. Get a free test cut to demonstrate the advantages of cutting your material and your parts on the OMAX Abrasive Waterjet system.
Simply send/bring your DXF file and material and our waterjet expert, Matt Weaver, will give you a personal demo of how the waterjet can produce your parts.
Plus, in addition to seeing the demonstration in person, we will give you:
- A detailed time study – find out how long it will take to cut your part and which OMAX configuration works for you.
- A cost report – find out the cost to produce your part on an OMAX waterjet
- Savings overview – discover the savings you’ll make with a waterjet
Waterjets can cut a vast array of materials, over a wide range of thicknesses:
- Metals, including hardened tool steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and titanium
- Non-tempered glass, including multi-layer laminated safety glass
The OMAX range of abrasive waterjets are precision systems, with all the features you need to produce the parts you want. With unrivalled efficiency and technology advantages, these system will increase your productivity and profitability.
All OMAX bridge style systems come with standard patent-pending Intelli-TRAX traction drive within the X-Y axis beams, which is fully enclosed inside coated steel covers. The Intelli-TRAX system is the only drive system specifically designed for the harsh abrasive waterjet environment.
Alongside the increased reliability, downtime is significantly reduced thanks to the standard Intelli-VISOR SE System Monitoring, which provides predictive maintenance and system monitoring.
Get a free test cut – sign up below or call our waterjet division to discuss your requirements.
T: 0427 462 678