Leading Manufacturer of Automated Storage Systems
STOPA is a leading manufacturer of automated storage systems for sheet material and long-span goods in Europe. The product line ranges from stand-alone applications to integrated automated modules. With 40 years of practical experience, including the installation of complex plants, and more than 1,900 systems installed worldwide, this independent company possesses unique know-how with regards to product quality and process security, process automatization, and software development.
With STOPA storage systems, our customers can enjoy reliable material provisioning with high technical availability and significantly reduced search times, shorter equipping times, lower costs, and lower accident hazard due to ergonomic handling. This achievement is based upon the use of high-quality components and solid design, combined with high availability of spare parts. With our retrofit and after-sales services, we guarantee our customers will have maximum availability of spares and investment security for decades in the future.
STOPA possesses a unique degree of know-how in the automated linkage of sheet metal processing machines, with proprietary software for the automated sequencing of processes. Interfaces to numerous well-known machine tools and installations simplify individual adjustment
while at the same time reducing switching and equipping times.
Our clients choose STOPA for;
- Individual Solutions – STOPA solutions are tailored to specific requirements and individual customer wishes. Thanks to our expertise, you are guaranteed a smooth adaption to your special storage and material provisioning concept. For more planning reliability and future security.
- Intelligent Automation – STOPA gets its unique know-how in the automatization of intralogistic processes. A proprietary software platform provides interfaces to machine tools and plants.
- Headland Machinery Support – STOPA experts are always there at your side. From the analysis of needs, to Best-Practice recommendations, all the way up to going live with the installations, preventive maintenance, and modernization. You thus are assured of having
the most-qualified partner there to support you.
- Established in 1963, with its headquarters in Achern, Germany
- Committed to providing high quality solutions to customers, in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- More than 1900 systems installed worldwide & actively selling to 33 countries